Find an eLEARNING Voice Over!
Do you need a voice to breathe life into your elearning modules? It can be a challenge to make a project like this engaging while keeping its informative nature alive. Luckily, we’re here to guide you down the right path.
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR?
- A narrator who suits the material is vital. Choose a voice of the appropriate age, gender and style to match the subject being taught. You may not want a “tradie” voice narrating your law degree course or vice versa. A believable, appropriate and suitable voice will make or break your module.
- A narrator should be able to be themselves, and come across as friendly and casual while still being educational. You want to take your students on a learning journey, so choose a narrator who will go on that journey with them, rather than putting on a teacher’s hat and alienating your students.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
As with any narration project, the price will depend on the duration and broadcast type of your project. At The Voice Market, elearning narration is priced per project and is based on our standard narration rates.
If you’d like a ballpark figure to help set your budget before you contact us and begin production, please see our full rate card on our PRICES page.
WANT TO HEAR SOME DEMOS?
The style of narration you choose will, of course, depend on the subject matter you want to convey. Here at The Voice Market, we offer a wide range of voice options that will suit almost all topics and demographics, including;
- Professional and academia
- Primary and secondary schooling
- Arts / Creative Industries
Would you like to hear some samples before ordering your voice talent? To hear some of our talent demos now, please go to our VOICES page.
ORDER YOUR eLEARNING NARRATOR NOW
If you’ve chosen a suitable voice, you can order it right away on our PLACE AN ORDER page.
If you would like further assistance, we can choose a voice for you or arrange some auditions in our Marketplace.
Still struggling? If you want more information or advice, you can drop us an email any time at email@example.com, and we’ll answer any questions you have. We’ll help you provide the learning experience your project was built to be.
The TVM Team