Thanks for your interest in The Voice Market.
It’s great to see you’re keen to expand your voiceover career with us and we’d love to help if we can.
The following outlines our talent minimal expectations and any opportunities we may be able to offer in the future.
ABOUT THE VOICE MARKET
In essence, we’re an online voice agency. We deal primarily with radio and television networks. We also cater to production companies, advertising agencies, on hold message providers and the like, producing corporate and commercial content for their clients.
We provide quality voice talent to companies that trust us to provide a great product without holding our hand along the way.
ABOUT OUR TALENT
To achieve the above ALL of our voices must possess ALL of the following:
- Extensive experience reading broadcast copy for various media types (Radio / TV, Corporate, On Hold etc)
- The ability to identify precisely the INTENT of the copy and adapt their accordingly every time. (They have a great mind for voice acting)
- The ability to self-direct in harmony with written guidelines provided in-script.
- Able to read to time, every time.
- Able to record themselves in a BROADCAST QUALITY studio – daily.
- Able to voice projects and return them edited and ready to go within 4 hours… on short notice.
- Have a professionally produced DEMO ready to go of GREAT work.
If you feel you meet all this criteria easily, we would be happy to have a listen to your current professionally produced demo.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
We often receive emails from people expressing interest in voice work. We’re flattered by the approach and would like help where we can. However we find many contact us on the basis that they believe they ”have a great voice”. This is a fantastic starting point but by no means the most important aspect we require. The first two points above would surpass the “great voice” in most cases, even with the highest paid professional talent doing the rounds.
Like many roles in creative fields, voice acting is a craft developed over time (years). Experience, professional coaching, practice and feedback are all encouraged.
Please understand, we only have limited space on our site for voice talent.
That is why we also established – THE MARKETPLACE. This service is for clients who aren’t sure exactly who they need. They request talent to audition for their project. If you’d like to be invited to do so when opportunities arise – please let us know and we can add you to The Marketplace ALERT emails.
Think you meet the above?
We look forward to hearing your demo. CONTACT US HERE