Our aim is to ensure complete satisfaction with every read. As what we provide is un-returnable, we don’t offer refunds on projects once the talent has been commissioned to start the read. We will endeavour to meet your expectations to the best of our ability and can re-read a script again if need be. As such:
- “Retakes” (from our mistakes) are fixed and delivered at no cost.
- “Revisions” (when changes are made to the script after recorded) are charged as follows:
- CORRECTIONS: Changes to script after voiced are invoiced based on word count. SEE PRICES PAGE – Under “Corrections” in relevant sections.
- “Performance Retakes”: If you feel the read is not right and require the voice to re-do lines for performance reasons, we will do one round of Performance Retakes at no cost…. Please note, we will require precise direction to follow to ensure we can get the performance you require.
- After the first Performance Retake, new reads may be charged as per “Corrections” on Price Page. (depending on our following closely your clear direction)
- When sending a Change Request; It helps greatly if you can highlight the lines in the original script or list the full sentence to be re-recorded, the sentence before, and the sentence after so we are clearly awareof the context being delivered.
NOTE: Revised reads will only be done by the same talent, with the same script – after consultation with you regarding what needs addressing.
To avoid this, we keenly recommend you listen closely to any demo reads before deciding on a voiceover talent. This will ensure what you require is within their “demonstrated” abilities. Feel free to contact us for our suggestion if you’re not quite certain if they can deliver what you need.