The Voice Market is a web-based voice agency that provides professional voice over talent promptly and affordably.
We’ve hand picked a wide range of very talented voice actors from around the globe to make it simple for you to breathe life into your project.
Our voices can voice:
Radio and TV commercials,
On hold messages
…basically whatever you need read professionally.
And we’ve provided two simple ways for you to select the right voice.
- Just audition our hand picked talent in the Talent tab above; or
- Place your project on “The Marketplace”.
The first option is pretty simple, just have a listen to each talent, if they can do what you need, simple request them by name when you place your voice order. We’ll get it voiced at our rate card prices and back to you as soon as possible.
The second option is a little different. We call it The Marketplace. It gives you access to hundreds of voice talent from around the country all at once. It’s designed for those who aren’t quite certain who they need, those who will “know it when they hear it” or would like to hear a few options before deciding. And the best bit is – you get to set your own budget.
So how does The Marketplace work?
- You complete the voice order on-site, outlining exactly what you require, including how much you wish to pay.
- We place your project on The Marketplace.
- The talent who feel happy with the job and the budget audition a portion of your script, and we send it to your inbox for assessment.
- You select the voice you like and commission that person to complete the project.
Simple. Obviously the amount of auditions you receive will vary on the type of project and the budget you set. If you keep things fair, then more capable talent will put their hand up to be involved. And you don’t have to pay until you’ve found the right voice.
We deliver all our voices to a high quality broadcast standard, giving you all the go-takes, to time and accurate. So next time you need to bring your words to life with the right voice, give The Voice Market a go… we think you’ll be impressed.